Waterproof, sealed and resistant to UV rays (daylight)
This aluminum butyl super waterproof seal duct tape is 48mil Thickness x 4" Width x 16.4' Length ( 1.2MM x 10CM x 5M ); Working Temperature: -40 ℉ to 248 ℉, Elongation rate of 1000%, stop the leak effectively aging resistance for 30 years.
Suitable for roof leaks, window sealing, gutters, down spouts, boats, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RV’S & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC systems, DIY projects, etc.
Heavy Duty & Strong Adhesive tape, made of pure butyl rubber with upgraded aluminum foil cover, thicker and heavier than similar products, stronger adhesive, toxic-free, waterproof, UV resistant, vapor prevent, anti-aging and odorless; provides a better sealing result and longer service time.
Simply peel off the release film and apply the butyl sealant tape to anywhere needed. For better performance, tightly press the tape to a clean and dry surface is advised; store in cool place. No need to do Extra Waterproof Coating, you will find it is EASY and EFFICIENT.
Excellent folding resistance and toughness, excellent gas barrier, surface metallic luster, high light reflectivity, radiation resistance, high temperature resistance, waterproof, tearing, good tensile strength.
This aluminum foil tape is widely used in the sealing connection of kitchen and sanitary flue. It can also be used for plastic pots, enamel pot lamp cracks, high temperature resistance, according to refrigeration, reflection occasions, encapsulation and other functions, also obtained in industry. Widespread use.
- It maintains flexibility, adhesion, and can withstand a certain degree of displacement, and the deformation has good followability.
- It has weather resistance, aging resistance and water resistance, and has a seal, vibration damping and protection on the surface.
- Very easy to use, just remove the peeled film and seal the butyl tape anywhere you need it.
- This sealing tape is widely used in building roofs, surface cracks, RV repairs, windows, marine seals, glass and roof repairs.
- Waterproof, sealed and resistant to UV rays (daylight).